Because national and foreign procedures for the award of a public contracts can be complex for VSEs / SMEs, CMA Lyon-Rhône has joined forces with European partners to implement specific support aimed at optimizing and increasing their participation by promoting networking and co-contracting offers and removing barriers.
- To analyze best practices in public procurement management.
- To learn more about public procurement opportunities, whatever the field.
- To facilitate the connection between TPE and buyers.
VSEs / SMEs and operators in charge of managing public procurements.
- Public procurement management: monitoring and research (identification of good practices in Europe – contracts, procedures, etc.) with the aim of accessing new business opportunities, especially cross-border. Mapping of already existing solutions, national report of research activities, national guide on the various support solutions for very small businesses. [Download the study report at the following link].
- Training material for VSEs (activities facilitating access to public markets, thereby improving the competitiveness of businesses). Online training system via a MOOC platform, including interactive videos, simulations, questionnaires, practical cases.
- B to P dissemination event involving VSEs, Consular Chambers, public procurement providers: workshops, business meetings – Event expert subcontracting.
July 2017 (18 months)
- SASA INKUBATOR – Velenje (Slovenia)
- TUCEP – Perugia (It)
- AREA 8 – Pérugia (It)
- CAMARA DI
- COMMERCIO DI VITERBO (It)
- INSTITUTE FOR TRAINING OF PERSONNEL IN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS – Sofia (Bulgaria)
- CHAMBER OF CCE & INDUSTRY – Dobrich (Bulgaria)
- MANCOMUNITAT DE LA RIBERA ALTA – Alzira (Sp)
- CAMARA DE COMERCIO DE VALENCIA (Sp)
- PARQUE TECNOLOGIA – Caparica (Portugal)
- DIMITRA – Larissa (Gr)
- CAMERA DI COMMERCIO MACERATA (It)
- EPIMELITIRIO LARISAS – Larisa (Gr)
- CHAMBER OF COMMERCE – Lisboa (Pt)
- Chamber of Craft Lyon-Rhône (France)
This project is co-funded with the support of the COSME programme of the European Union
To get more information
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.