Following on from the first study visit that took place to Birmingham in 2014 for the jewelry industry, a new mobility project was organized in January 2016 by the CMA Lyon-Rhône in Italy, as part of EASY EUROPE mobilities that co-financed by the ERASMUS + program.
A group of 10 jewellers went to Vicenza for 4 days, to reinforce the knowledge acquired on the know-how of the jewelry industry.
The objectives of this study visit were:
- To promote the mobility of professionals in Europe,
- To exchange know-how,
- To Observe good practices,
- To learn more about the culture and techniques of jewelry,
- To visit local businesses,
- To have information on economic and legal aspects.
Professionals in the jewelry sector were able to:
- Discover the Jewelery sector in Italy.
- Visit the Del Gioiello museum in Vicenza.
- Participate in the VicenzaOro fair (Feria di Vicenza), an exceptional jewelry fair.
- Meet the Confatigianato association.
- Visit local businesses: Antichi Spendori, Perle, Studio de Muriel Balensi.
To receive more information about the study visit