In April 2015, the CMA Lyon-Rhône organized a study visit for elected representatives and all of the department directors of the Chamber of Craft Lyon-Rhône, as part of the EASY EUROPE co- funded by the ERASMUS + program.
Led by the President of the Chamber of Craft Lyon-Rhône , the Delegation met parliamentarians from the Rhône-Alpes constituency, the General Directorates in connection with the themes of craftsmanship and the supervisory structure of VSEs. SME, UEAPME.
The participants to this professional trip were:
›Elected representatives: Alain Audouard, Andrée-France Contet, Carole Peyrefitte, André Janin, Bernard Morat and Christophe Bernollin
›Executive managers: Frank Lebel, Natalie Gay, Florence Nicoloso, Lucien Boiché and Sylvie Gneno
The objectives of this study visit were to:
- Establish the legitimacy of the CMA Lyon-Rhône in European bodies.
- Better understand the tools that can be directly mobilized for the craft industry.
- Identify areas for improvement regarding the internal organization for the mobilization of European funds.
- Understand the functioning of the different General Directorates.
More specifically, this study visit made it possible to:
- Create an initial network of key partners.
- Meet the European Deputies of the Rhône-Alpes constituency.
- Visit the Parliament and the European Commission and meet the four Directorates General of the European Commission.
- Discuss with the Delegation of the Rhône-Alpes region, the Delegation of the Metropolis of Lyon and the French Representation in Brussels.
- Meet the Secretary General of UEAPME.
From these 3 days, elected representatives and directors will retain a strong competence of the actors met, a real availability and a great professionalism: “we really felt that the people who received us were curious to know more about craftsmanship, to better understand the “field” ”.
To receive more information about the study visit