As part of the mobilities of the consortium EASY EUROPE, in February 2019, the CMA Lyon-Rhône organized a study visit for bakery professionals co-financed by the ERASMUS+ program.
A group of 10 managers and trainers from the bakery sector went to Madrid for 3 days to strengthen their professional and cultural knowledge of bread making in Spain.
The objectives of this study visit were:
- To promote the mobility of professionals in Europe,
- To exchange know-how,
- To observe good practices,
- To get to know the culture better,
- To identify new techniques / technologies,
- To have information on the economic and legal aspects.
More specifically, the bakery professionals were able to :
- Discover the Bakery industry in Spain.
- Meet the actors of this field, thanks to a visit of the Lesaffre Group – world leader in yeast – which brought a strong added value and allowed to better understand the constraints of some suppliers. But also thanks to productive exchanges with Spanish colleagues who contributed to a pragmatic analysis of the Spanish catering industry.
- Observe the evolution of the sector and the new trends, by approaching the topics of the digitalization of the services, the primary materials, the new practices of promotion / commercialization.
- Learn about the regulations of the sector in Spain.
- Participate in the INTERSICOP international trade show in Madrid, specialized in bakery, pastry, chocolate and ice cream.
To receive more information about the study visit