For more than 10 years the CMA Lyon-Rhône is a member of the consortium EASY EUROPE, a network of experts at the service of European mobility and supported by the Chamber of Craft of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes for apprentices, teacher and non-teacher trainers and in-company tutors.
Over the past 10 years, more than 100 business leaders have participated in study trips.
About 8 to 10 people participate in each trip.
7 countries have already been visited: Italy, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Ireland and United Kingdom.
Sectors and subjects of previous visits: building / eco-building, textiles, jewelry, bakery, chimney sweeping, etc.
The organization of European mobilities allows participants to train abroad in order to discover new professional, linguistic and cultural environments and to explore, deepen and renew work techniques.
The acquisition of broad skills, open-mindedness, and the ability to communicate in a foreign language are indeed essential qualities on the job market.
Within this framework, the CMA Lyon-Rhône regularly organizes study trips, particularly for craftsmen, in-company tutors and agents of consular chambers. These missions, which last an average of three days, promote the acquisition of new skills and enable:
- To promote the mobility of professionals in Europe,
- To exchange know-how,
- To observe and share good practices,
- To exchange between professionals on the technical and organizational evolutions of a professional sector,
- To identify new techniques/technologies,
- To have information on the economic, legal and cultural aspects,
- To study the conditions of professional training in European countries,
- To establish long-term exchanges and initiate future strategic partnership programs,
- To consider possibilities of exchange of apprentices,
- To strengthen language skills.
The mobilities organized in the framework of the EASY EUROPE consortium are intended for:
- Apprentices in training,
- Young graduates,
- Teaching and non-teaching employees of training institutions and Consular Chambers,
- Company managers and in-company tutors.
Members of the consortium
The EASY EUROPE consortium includes regional apprenticeship actors such as apprenticeship training centers, vocational high schools with an apprenticeship section and a consular chamber, which governs the coordination.
- Professional training centres: IFI03, IFP43, IFPP15, IDM 63, SEPR, CFA LANAS, CECOF, ARFA, ADAPF, EFMA, CFA of ROANNAIS,
- Agricultural CFAs : CFA NEUVY, CFA BRIOUDE BONNEFONT, CFA MARMILHAT,
- High schools: Gustave EIFFEL high school and Roger CLAUSTRES high school,
- The professional training centres of transport and logistics,
- The school of professions and arts of hairdressing,
- The Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Chamber of Trades and Crafts.
Co-financed with the support of the European program ERASMUS+.
Get more information